Archive for May, 2010
Following is the List of Tamil Islamic Blogs:
9. Islamic Fold
12. Iniya Maarkkam
14. Nidur Blog
15. Naan Muslim
17. Say No To Dowry
19. Muslim Arasiyal
20. Islam Preaches
21. Azeez spin
22. Islamic Paradise
23. Eliya Markkam
24. Eliya Markkam
26. Iniya Ramadan
27. Islamic Ummath
28. TNR ZAHIR
More Sites will be added later, Insha ALLAH.
Official sites of Islamic Scholars:
1. www.irf.net (Dr. ZAKIR NAIK)
2. www.bilalphilips.com (DR. BILAL PHILIPS)
17. www.tntj.net(TamilNadu Thowheeth Jamath)
18. www.tmmk.in(Tamilnadu Muslim Munnetra Kazhagam)
20. www.intjonline.in (Indian Thowheeth Jamaath)
Want to add your own tamil islamic websites? Do you know the tamil islamic websites which are not in this list? Just submit the site in comment box.
Dear brothers and sisters,
Christians and jews has created thousands of websites and blogs to misguide the muslims community as well as non-muslims who wants to know about Islam. Most of the websites are in the islamic name. I have listed the fake islamic sites and anti-islamic sites. So beware of those sites and also forward this to all our muslim brothers and sisters.
“A party of the people of the scripture (Jews and christians) wish to lead you astray. But they shall not lead astray anyone except themselves, and they perceive not.”
List of Fake sites :
Anti-Islamic sites :
http://answering- islam.org. uk/
http://www.challeng ing-islam. org/
I also request you to please drop me an email and let me know if any site/link you also know, so i’ll keep my list updated.
All the above fake islamic sites list is taken from muslim1st.com
7. Islam Finland
( a muslim converts blog with super info)
8. Muslim Sister Maria
(a muslim sister with very inspirational blog contents)
9. Islamic Etiquette
(many of the islamic etiquettes in one place)
10. Islam Future
( download free islamic books, great resource of knowledge)
( muslim blog)
14. Yassarnal Quran
16. Islamic Studies
Want to add your islamic blog in this list? Do you know the other islamic blogs in english? Submit on comment box. InshaALLAH i will add it soon..
51) The Qur’an repeatedly warns of a certain day.Can you say which day it is?
A) Youmal Qiyamah.(Doomsday)
52) Who were those people with whom Allah was pleased and they were pleased with Him, as mentioned in the Qur’an?
A) Companions of Prophet Muhammed.(Sallallah u Alaihi Wasallam)
53) In which Holy Book of Non-Muslims the Qur’an mentioned repeatedly?
A) In the Holy Book of Sikh Community-Granth Saheb.
54) In which year were the vowels inserted in the Qur’an?
A) 43 Hijri.
55) Who were the first serious students of the Qur’an?
A) As-haabus Suffah.
56) Which is the first Residential University where the faculty of the Qur’an was established for the first time?
A) Masjid-e-Nabvi. [Mosque of the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam)]
57) By what name did the Qur’an address those noble and pious people who were selected by Allah to convey His
message to mankind?
A) Nabi (Prophet) and Rasool (Messenger).
58) What type of a person does the Qur’an want to make?
59) What is the scale or measure of one’s dignity according to the Qur’an?
A) Thaqwa. (Piety)
60) What according to the Qur’an is the root cause of the evil?
61) What are the two most important types of kinds of Aayaat (Verses)found in the Qur’an?
A) Muhakamaat and muthashabihaath.
62) Which is the longest Surah (Chapter) in the Qur’an?
63) Which is the smallest Surah in the Qur’an?
64) What was the age of Prophet Muhammed (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) when Qur’an was first revealed to him
through Jibraeel (Alaihis-salaam) ?
A) 40 Years.
65) How long did Prophet Muhammed (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) receive the revelation of the Qur’an in Makkah?
A) 13 Years.
66) How long did Prophet Muhammed (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) receive the revelation of the Qur’an in Madinah?
A) 10 Years.
67) Where was the first Surah revealed?
A) In Makkah.
68) Where was the last Surah revealed?
A) In Madinah.
69) How many years did it take for the complete revelation of the Qur’an?
A) 22 years,5 months and 14 days.
70) Which Surah(Chapter) of the Qur’an is to be read compulsorily in each raka’at of the Salaat (Namaaz)?
71) Which is the Surah, which Allah taught as a Du’a(Prayer) ?
72) What is the reason of keeping Surah-al-Fatihah in the beginning of the Qur’an?
A) It is the door to the Qur’an
73) What is the Surah (Chapter) revealed completely and found first place in the Qur’an?
74) Who was the only lady whose personal name is found in the Qur’an?
A) Mariam(Alaihis- salaam).
75) In which Surah (Chapter) of the Qur’an do you find maximum instructions?
76) When and Where did the Prophet Muhammed Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) and Jibraeel (Alaihis-salaam)
meet for the second time?
A) On Friday,18th Ramadan,in the Cave of Hira.
77) What was the interval between the first and the second revelation?
A) 2 years and six months.
78) Which is the Surah (Chapter) that does start without Bismillah?
A) Surah-al-Taubah or Bara’ath.
79) In which Surah (Chapter) of the Qur’an Bismillah is repeated twice?
A) Surah-al Naml.
80) How many Surah (Chapter) in the Qur’an have the titles named after different Prophets?
A) 6 Surahs (Chapters):
81) In which part of the Qur’an do you find ‘Ayat-ul-Kursi’ (Verse of the Throne)?
A) In the beginning of the third Part .(Chapter2-55)
82) How many different names of Allah are mentioned in the Qur’an?
83) Who were the three non-prophets whose names are mentioned with due respect in the Qur’an?
A) Luqman,Aziz of Egypt and Zulqarnain.
84) At the time Abu Bakr (Radhiallahu Anhu) how many companions had compiled the Qur’an in the form of a book?
A) 75 companions.
85) Which is that only book which is completely memorized by millions of people in the world?
86) What did the Jinns who heard a few Aayaath Verses) of the Qur’an say to each other?
A) We have heard a unique discourse which shows the right path, verily we believe in it.
87) Which are the most popular translations of the Qur’an in English?
A) Translation by Muhammed Marmaduke Pickthall and by Allama Yusuf Ali.
88) Into how many languages of the world has the Holy Qur’an been translated?
A) Nearly 103 languages.
89) Who was the first translator of the Holy Qur’an into Urdu?
A) Moulana Shah Rafiuddin Muhaddis Dehlavi.
90) What will be our condition on ‘The day of the Judgment’ according to the Qur’an?
A) Everybody will be in a state of anxiety.
91) Who was the Prophet mentioned in the Qur’an whose three generations were prophets?
A) Ibraheem (Alaihis-salaam) .
92) What is that book which abolished all old rules and regulations?
93) What does the Qur’an say about property and wealth?
A) They are tests of one’s faith.
94) According to the Qur’an who is ‘khaatamun Nabiyyeen’ (the last of the Prophets)?
A) Prophet Muhammed (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam)
95) What is the name of the book that tells us clearly about the reality of the beginning and the end of the world?
96) In the Qur’an what other name is given to the city of Makkah?
A) Bakkah and Baladul Ameen.
97) According to the Qur’an what other name is given to the city of Madinah?
98) Whose Generation is known as ‘Bani Israeel’ according to the Qur’an?
A) The generation of Prophet Yaqoob(Alaihis salaam) who is also known as Israeel.
99) Which are the mosques that are mentioned in the Qur’an
d) Masjid-u l-Aqsa.
e) Masjid Quba.
100) The name of which angels are mentioned in the Qur’an?
a) Jibraeel Ameen.Alaihis salaam)
b) Meekaeel.(Alaihis salaam)
c) Haroot.(Alaihis salaam)
d) Maroot.(Alaihis salaam)
Received by email.